Biking Around Paris

Jaime and I enjoyed a fabulous bike tour led by Halley. It was so nice to be off our feet and feeling the breeze as we rode along the city. Temperatures have been much too hot for our liking. These tourists would much appreciate 70-80 degree temps to keep our energy from declining too quickly. :) We were able to see most of the city on bikes today and we think we have our bearings!
This is a space invader. Around 700 of these pieces are found all over the city.


The back gardens of Notre Dame.

Delicious gelato right around the corner from our apartment.


We finished the day with a Seine River cruise. The boat definitely cruised down the river and I was unable to get any good pictures of the experience. The river is behind us in this picture and a friendly tourist offered to take our photo!

1 comment:

Kami Rice said...

Love seeing your photos! So excited that you get to spend the summer there! Just wish I could be there with you! ;-)