I took the plunge....

I did it. I got married. December 15, 2007. I married my childhood sweetheart. We live in Chicago. I'm joining the blogging world. I don't have much to say, but I hope this site will help me journal what I did. What I'm doing. What I hope to do. 

15 comments:

Caleb and Anna said...

yeah! love the picture- you look so beautiful! -Anna

Kari said...

I'm so happy to see you on here FINALLY! I love the pic too. Who took it? I'll be waiting to see what you do with your hair. Just remember, it will grow back. ;) Love ya!

Michelle said...

Hi Katy! Its Michelle Schuchard...so glad to see you have joined the blogger world...will have to keep in touch now:) http://mylittlelifeinlittlerock.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Welcome, katy! Fun to see you on here!

HopiQ said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined the bloggy world.

Congratulations on your marriage. I've been enjoying the online pics. Gorgeous. I SO wish I could have been there. This long distance thing is so not working for me.

Alan said...

Nice to see you with a blog finally. But the problem now is, you have people waiting for updates.

bandanachick said...

Welcome to the blogging world Katy!
Congrats on your new marriage, it was fun to see some of your pics on others blogs.

jenica said...

Hello!!!

Kelly said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Katy! It's so good to "see" you here!

Mrs.A said...

Welcome to blogland! I love staying current with all my former students this way.

Jenny

Robin said...

Kates, so good to see you in blog land! Can't wait to hear your news and keep up with your new life :o)

Anonymous said...

yah! welcome!

Tina said...

Congratulations on the wedding!
Welcome to the blog world!!

mary said...

Katy & Caleb,Congratulations on your wedding.(We have your pict.up)God's richest Blessings on you both. What part of Chicago did you move to?That's my neck of the woods.Did you find a good place to fellowship?
May you be a shining light for Jesus out there.

Robin said...

I'm starting to doubt your existence.