Bonjour!!!
We spent the day getting to know our neighborhood! It's delightful! Bustling with life and excitement, it's the perfect place to spend our summer! I can't wait until Caleb arrives! Mon amies are keeping me company!
Here are a few photos of the first day! Notice there are no people in the pics as we felt extremely exhausted and unworthy of making a mark in history ourselves. This will have to suffice!
This chapel is beautiful and next door to our place!
Our apartment is less than 2 blocks from Notre Dame!
First view of Tour Eiffel!
One of the first places I went after the long flight. Pathetic.
St. Michel Fountain
6 comments:
Can't wait to see you darling! Glad you're having fun!
please explain your travels missy!!! are you backpacking this summer?
Great pics Katy! Keep 'em coming. Takes me back to our senior trip.
Yea for you blogging - I love it!!!!
As you can see, I haven't written much or uploaded very many photos. My computer is extremely slow. Stacey, I am spending a month here with some friends hanging out in Paris! We rented an apartment and just decided to experience the culture for a longer period of time than a quick vacation. Caleb is coming in a couple weeks and then we are heading to Italy. I will have to go back over your posts on your trip to get some good tips!
If anyone wants to come over for a bit, our friends are traveling on June 6-9 and the apartment has plenty of room! :)
aty,
So glad you made it there safely! It looks gorgeous!! It was so good to see you in Detroit.
Enjoy . . your summer in Paris--quite a change from your summers in the Iowa corn fields. I'm sure you will have a great time and even more fun when Caleb arrives. Keep the pictures coming-- do we can all enjoy summer in Parie.
Love you,
Aunt Jody
Post a Comment