July 2008





Summer is in full swing and life has been crazy! I have enjoyed seeing many great friends and celebrating life's happenings.

  • I spent a week at Horton Haven hanging out with dear friends in the kitchen!
  • Two weekends were spent in Nashville enjoying time with Nikki and the girls. Unfortunately, my camera was lost somewhere during my stay so there is very little evidence of the fun times we had.
  • My grandmother passed away and the funeral was such a comforting celebration of her life. Thanks Alan for your wonderful message!
  • Our 4th of July Conference at Hidden Acres was a blast! I got out and did some things I haven't attempted to do the past several years - the lake actually appeared clean and we enjoyed an afternoon on the old "beaner" and another afternoon on the high ropes course. Someone has pictures I'm sure!
  • Caleb's brother got married this past weekend. It was beautiful and an incredible time to see everyone. The last Anderson brother is now married. Thanks, Kyle and Lindsey for a memorable event.
  • We have returned to Chicago and I am looking forward to spending some time relaxing and getting our place organized. If anyone is up for a summer trip to the city we would be happy to host! We are planning on staying around for awhile as I've been gone 20 out of the past 27 days!



4 comments:

Kari said...

Nice pics. I look a bit crazed though. Nevertheless, fun times this summer. Wish that it wasn't going so fast.

jenica said...

I was just thinking today that I wish you'd update here more, so YAY!

It'll be nice for you to be home for a bit, but it sure was fun having you here.

You were beautiful at the wedding. Me, on the other hand...well, I went yodeling.;)

jenica said...

Sorry. "went home yodeling."

Marcie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures from the wedding! We so wish we could have been there. It was great to see you over the 4th of July!